A short introduction to forex


Forex is the largest and most liquid commercial market in the world.

Many people regard Forex as the best home business you can risk. Although ordinary people have the opportunity to participate in foreign exchange trading for profit (the same way as banks

and big companies) since 1998, it is now just becoming cool and the new hip is "something" to talk about parties Business events and other social events.
Although it has been a kind of loose secret guarding every day more and more investors are turning

to every electronic world of Forex profit and income because of the many benefits and advantages of traditional vehicle trading such as stocks, bonds, and commodities.
But, still, whenever there seems something new or just becoming part of social dialogue, articles, and cold water gossip, the misconceptions you have to overcome the mind must be open and the list must be clear from the start with new information Right.

So, in this article, it is my attempt to give you some solid information, but not too much, about what the "fx" (forex) means, what it is, and why it exists.
As a successful trader said, Forex trading is like picking up money from the ground.

Not trading Forex is like leaving it there for someone else to pick up. "Others in the industry also said, Forex trading is like having an ATM machine on your computer.
Here's an explanation (one I feel you will appreciate) What is Forex and how a bunch of traders,

take advantage of it:
The foreign exchange market also referred to as "forex" or "fx", is the spot currency market (cash).
But do not mistake FX for trading in the futures market, buying a contract to buy a certain currency

at a future price in a timely manner.
What FX traders are far less risky than currency trading in the futures market, much more profitable and much easier than stock trading.

So, you're probably wondering where it is in ... or ... How do we get into the FX market?

The answer is that nerve gas trading is not binding on any single commercial floor, and is not central to the stock market, as is the case with equity and futures markets. The FX market is too much (otc) or "interbank" because the entire market is managed electronically within a network of banks, continuously over a 24-hour period.
Yes, if this is the first time I have heard about each e-market, I know this may sound somewhat sexy to you.
Here's what you really trade when you participate in the
forex market:
Basically, like large banks who use the foreign exchange market to protect themselves from exchange rate
fluctuations of different currencies, as an investor what a Forex trader is doing at the same time exchanging countries in another currency. So, in fact, they trade electronically with a pair of currencies and the price quoted to us is the exchange rate between the two currencies.
In other words, the quoted price is simply how much of a single currency equals one currency of the other currency.


The last trade between the euro and the dollar is 1.2850 - one euro and 1 US $ 1.288. The first currency 
(in this example, the euro) is referred to as the base currency and the second (/ USD) currency opposite.
Forex has a daily trading volume of about $ 1.5 trillion-30 times larger than the common size of all US stock markets
. This means that 1,498,574 skilled traders can take all of $ 1 million from the Forex market every day and Forex will still have more money than the New York Stock Exchange every day!
Forex plays a vital role in the global economy and there will always be a huge need for Forex.

International trade is growing as technology and communications grow.

As long as there is international trade, there will be a Forex market. Foreign exchange market must exist even in a country like Japan can sell products in the United States will be able to get the Japanese yen against the US dollar.
There is a lot of money that will be generated using Forex for many traders who use the right trading 
techniques/tactics that will allow them to make a big profit. And, with just 5% of the daily turnover of the volume coming from banks, government, and large companies that need hedging, the other 95% is for speculation and profit.

Choose your Rete ! - 1 Users rate this